Translate

05 February, 2024

Old Ladies

 


I like the playfulness of this image and also the sentiment (now I'm an old young lady!)  I chose to paper piece the dresses (using Snippets) and add whimsical accessories - that's what I'm going to wear when I'm old - wings, a star crown, and sparkly shoes!   I will send this to a friend of mine.

Image stamp: 

Sentiment:

Wings die: Couture Creations

Also: Copics, DI's, Stickles, black pen, PPaper snippets

craftycatz-664-make me smile

snippetsplayground-473 snippets of DP for dresses, stars & wings

pennyschallenges-564-anythinggoes

wordartwednesday-623-624 anythinggoes

asyoulikeit-pearls-or-gems-and-why I'd rather have diamonds on my shoes than pearls, I like a bit of sparkle!

sweet-stampin-valentines-or-galentines definitely galentines

cutiepiechallenge-190-feeling sentimental














10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment,love the paper pieced images.
Carol x

Sarn said...

That is a really fun card with a great sentiment Carol. Very quirky images - love ‘em. Xxx

Sarn said...

Forgot to thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse shortly xxx

Janette said...

Love it Carol, its playful and fun and sometimes very true, haha. xx

Jules said...

Oh Carol .. .. I love this! It really made me chuckle!

This would be me and my Sister .. .. we can cause trouble anywhere LOL!!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Di said...

What a fun card Carol! Perfect sentiment and I adore the paper pieced 'trouble makers'. Really made me smile here.

Hugs
Di xx

Brenda said...

Carol, I LOVE this (as I am an old lady too) and plan to wear the same sort of fancy clothes in the retirement home. Thanks for the smile!😊

Larissa said...

What a fun card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the ayli challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Tracey T said...

What fun card - makes me think of me and my bestie! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

SarahR said...

Hello there, that is such a fun image and a fabulous sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah - DT