Translate

09 September, 2024

Don't Rush Me

 

Yes, still trying to use up stuff on my desk and  in my bitz box.

A cardmaking buddy sent me some printed digital images already fussy cut on her Scan'n'cut.  As we are both crafters and sewers, and I have friends who do both, I got inspired to use this image which has both creative  papercrafting and stitching.  

The striped card was sent to me already punched with a prize kit, and the pink card is a snippet corner off something I had used the lacy edge off the other end.  SO YES, I am gradually using my stash.  The design is inspired by a recent Cheerful Sketch (see below).

Image: digi, given to me

10 comments:

Marjeta said...

What a fun card. I love this sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card, love the image and great sentiment-think we can all relate to that lol.
Carol x

Heather said...

This is just too fun!! It fits me perfectly as I feel I'm always waiting until the last minute to do things.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful work Carol. Not your usual style, but a fabulous result.
Love that sentiment, I think we can all relate to that on some levels - sometimes I work ahead, but sometimes life catches up and I am a last minute diva. Especially when I fall down steps and end up in a moonboot and my foot up for days...
Blessings
Maxine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like how you chose pastels. The softer colors work perfectly with the surrounding ephemera. Thanks for sharing this charming card at Try it on Tuesday.

Janette said...

I love a good fun card, this is a cracker Carol, great image and love the sentiment. xx

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Carol.

Viv said...

A fun card and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

Wendy said...

This is so fun! I love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

!neke said...

So funny !!!!
Love this card !
groeten Ineke