Translate

07 September, 2024

Woodwork Birthday

 


I made this for a woodworker friend.  I used the check because it looks a bit like a flannel work shirt.  I letter pressed the EF with Vintage photo DI and recycled bits of a manilla folder for the plank and tools.  Inside I used leftover strips of the plaid PP and stamped a cupcake (he likes cakes) coloured with Copics and senti.

EF: Sizzix/THoltz  

HB senti: Poppy Stamps

Tools dies: unknown

Inside stamp & senti: Hero Arts

Also: DI, Patt.paper, Nuvo drops, Copics


Shared on challenges:

simonsaysstamp-monday-recycle it recycled manilla folder

asyoulikeit-favourite-to-layer-or-not-and-why I like both ways, and make both ways depending what I am using, but this time I layered ...

creativeinspirations-september-anything-goes

creativeknockouts-529-anything-goes
















4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great personalised card Carol. You've made the perfect card for a cup-cake loving woodworker!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your embossed panel Carol - a wonderful card for a wood worker with a sweet tooth!
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

This looks amazing Carol and perfect for any joiner. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome masculine card, great embossing folder and love all the die-cut tools.
Carol x