Translate

10 October, 2024

Apple Harvest

 


I don't usually use premade toppers, but this one is just so folksy and autumny - love those jugs of cider!.  I've had it forever (about 15 years I think) and am trying to use from my stash.  The sentiment also came with a set and just seemed right with this image.

I wanted to use PPapers from my stash, edges slightly inked randomly.  Actually all of the items are from stash.  Dark brown card which I tore one edge of,  sticky grid tape with the ends cut rough, and a hessian star.  The sentiment label has a slash of turquoise paint and a brad.

Shared on challenges: 

simonsaysstamp-monday-use patterned paper

inspirationstation-october-photo inspiration

lilpatchofcraftyfriends-239-anythinggoes

girlzcreativefun-2-Patt Papers

cupcakeinspirations-603-colours:orange brown turquoise






















No comments: