Translate

22 October, 2024

Wishes Mug

 


Our (grown up, middle aged) son, loves lolly cake and has some fun mugs which he uses when facetiming as part of his job.  He has been heard to use the common saying when relinquishing responsibility "Not my circus, not my monkeys".  I found this great mug with "oh, that's right, it is my circus, they are my monkeys"... so he got that with two rolls of his favourite lolly cake.  He loved it, and I know he won't share the lolly cake with anyone!

Mug die: unknown 

Senti: unknown

Tag dies: cuttlebug

Tag stamps: fundamentals

Also: twine

Shared on challenges:

creativeknockouts-532-use-your-fav-embellie tags

allsortschallenge-803-patterned paper

colorfuloptions-october-orange

lovethoseprettypapers-october-halloween colours

girlzcreativefun-2-patterned paper

i-spy-with-my-little-eye-colors-of the season

cutitupchallenges-315-add embellishments tags


Google lolly cake (maybe it's a NZ thing?): 

2 comments:

brenda said...

Well I've never hear of Lolly Cake, but there agin we are on opposite sides of the World, but I am sure your Son with love his special mug card in the great colour palette.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and using some DP's .

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Carol, I have never heard of lolly cake either-love the fabulous mug shaped card.
Carol x