Translate

02 July, 2026

Woof Birthday

 


We always love to have your animal creations trot, fly, slide or swim over to show off at Critter Crazy, visit us here: crittercrazy

Welcome to our next Challenge here at Critter Crazy Challenge with our theme "Anything Goes with a Featured Critter."

We want to see animals as the focus - whether real or fantasy! 
And also don't forget to check in on the last day of the month to see if you are a winner or a DT-Favourite! 

A card for a dog-lover.  I made it for a man's birthday.

The stamps are all Inkadinkado.  I added an ombre strip/snippet of paper for this Woofy to sit on, and another at the top for the tag to sit on.  I re-discovered my goggly eyes (no, they weren't lost, just hiding from me) which was a happy addition for this pooch.  Also diecut tag and black ribbon.

Shared on challenges:        

kraftychicks-827-birthday

fabnfunky-640-something-beginning-with-b birthday

cupcakeinspirations-638-june-anythinggoes

traumfabrik-dream factory-151-cleaner CAS

sparklesforum-201-masculine

lilpatchofcraftyfriends-280-june-anythinggoes

craftssgalorechallenges-july-anythinggoes




8 comments:

Janette said...

Fun card Carol. xx

Dawn T said...

Love it! Very cleverly done.

Chris said...

Beautifully designed, fabulous colours- love the blue dog! Thanks for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Carol. I love the fun image and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Rosmarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Carol!! Love the dog ♥ Thank you so much for playing along with the Dream Factory. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
The Little Things

Heather said...

Ha, ha, too fun!! I love the little strips of paper you used as the accents, they match the pup so well!

crafty-stamper said...

Well I didn't get a notification of this fabulous fun card and sentiment, love the blue dog and strips of paper.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum.
Carol DT x
and Dream Factory
Carol GD x

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the smile this googly eyed woof gave me Carol - a fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine