Translate

03 August, 2026

Hoppy Birthday Froggy

 


I used a sketch from Cheerful sketches for this one.  Sometimes when you get a bit stuck with an image or layout a sketch is helpful.

My aim for this one was to use the sketch and also my last precious piece of lovely chevron patterned paper.  I like the mix of greens too... fun.  I'm sure frogs' fave colour is green, even though Kermit says "it's not easy being green".  

Everything from stash, nothing new here.  Most stuff used is probably more than 10 years old.

Lots of patterned paper from my Bitz Box, cut to shape.  A Waffle Flower sentiment stamped and embossed on a diecut vellum stitched circle. A frog diecut, inked and gilded with 3D Kindyglitz.  A lily pad made with a sand dollar diecut and some rushes for froggy to hide in.



Shared on Challenges:       

cheerfulsketcheschallenge-august   

sweetstampin-stripes-or-chevrons 

shoppingourstash-579-whats-good-word hoppy

lovethoseprettypapers-august

girlzcreativefun-24-p.papers 

paper-rocks-scissors-19 papers & scissors to cut smaller papers









No comments: