Translate

06 September, 2026

Apple of My Eye

 


I've had this cute stamp for years and still like it, it has such a joyful feeling.  It also has options for what to put in the basket, here I've used apples.  It also has shamrocks, hearts etc.

The stamp set is Sugar Pea, coloured with Intense coloured pencils.  I like using these because I can have it on my lap and colour in front of tv.  When I stuck the image on, I used foam tape at the top  behind the apples to make them pop up.  The base card is iridescent and looks great with this gingham patt.paper which is diecut raggedy. I added a stamped sentiment from a different set, added some white pen highlights and a snippet of glittery bow.  The dots are dropouts from a die, I love using them, and they don't get damaged in the mail.

Shared on challenges:        





No comments: