Yes, I'd pick you! In fact I did: yesterday I rediscovered this neglected clear stamp set which I have had for such a long time it's gone yellow.
The background is a background stamped in watercolour style with DI's (I love this technique). I added a PP dotty border with a contrast band to pick up the autumny colours in the image. The banner is diecut from olive textured card and twine tied around, with a couple of punched, no brand, maple leaves peeking out. The stamped image & senti is My Favorite Things. I paper pieced his sweater by stamping onto a scrap of patterned paper and fussy cutting, but coloured the rest with Copics. The stamped sentiment has little gold pearls to look like a sign nailed up.
Shared on challenges:


1 comment:
This is super cute and very sweet Carol - love it. Don't you love it when you come across old favourites and give them another 'go'! I love how you have paper pieced his jersey - that is the perfect sized pattern
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment