Translate

09 September, 2026

Downhill Birthday

 


Such a fun image (I'm sure none of us look like that, but sometimes I feel like that), and a bit snarky.  Gotta love those bunny slippers.

Art Impressions image stamped, coloured with Copics and fussy cut.  The background paper (which has some sparkly stripes) has edges inked with DI's, and a downhill slope of coordinating card.  It's like a bit of carpet for her to stand on. The happy face has a dot of Glossy Accents.  All from stash.

Shared on challenges:    

kraftychicks-836-birthday

alphabetchallenge--j-is-for-just-kidding-funny-card

shoppingourstash-582-whos-who

aaabirthday-89-use-patterned-paper

simonsaysstampwednesday/simon-says-stamp-it

paper-rocks-scissors-september-20-challenge paper, scissors

dragonflydreams-monochromatic

lovethoseprettypapers--atg-pretty-papers-september

lilredwagon-875-use-a-stamp









7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

huh where did you get that photo of me getting out of bed this morning? ;-) fun card1 thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Carol! I too have this gorgeous lady and bring her out every year on at least one card – relatable never gets old!! It’s that time of year and I actually have a card made of her and in my blog lineup for the next week! Love your idea of the glossy accents on her mug. Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J (inkblocks)

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the giggle Carol - you are further down the slope than me... What a fun and fabulous card, Love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Such aa fun image, I can only hope I don't look that way but these days I am not so sure, haha great card Carol. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image Carol, perfect sentiment and love the shades of purple.
Carol x

Diane said...

Okay, where did you get my morning picture, LOL! Super cute and fun!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

dj said...

I am loving that snarky lady in her bathrobe...priceless!! Way to go shopping your stash for our Who's Who challenge!! Your sleepy old lady fits our "person" theme over at Shopping Our Stash perfectly!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.
Deb Horst, DT #SOS582