Translate

06 October, 2026

Celebration Cat

 


I've been on a a mission trying to use up stuff from the Bitz Box on my desk, and this is a perfect example of getting inspired by one thing I found, then two etc.  This is as close to hallowe'en as I get.

The black base card is embossed with a Park Lane EF, with a banner diecut from PP as a panel (out of the box).  The pumpkin was fussy-cut from a page that came with a magazine freebee PP.  It had matching PP but that would've got lost in the design, so it will keep for another day.   The sentiment is stamped and gold embossed.  I put a snippet of orange card behind the eyes of the diecut cat (again from the Bitz box) sitting on the pumpkin... that's a pretty scary cat.  I made this about a month ago but never got round to posting it before now.

Shared on challenges:        












2 comments:

Janette said...

That is n narky looking cat, haha, what a great card. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card, love the scary looking cat lol.
Carol x