Translate

02 March, 2023

Eye Rolls

 

Critter Crazy challenges must have animals, check it out here:  crittercrazychallenge


Gotta say, I love these crazy cats.   I made the background by smooshing Distress Inks and making a doodled border. I stamped this cat onto a snippet of patterned paper and cut it out; some stacked layers make a little shadow.  

Cat & Senti: Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous    

Also: p.paper, D.Inks, black pen


Shared on challenges:

pixiessnippetsplayground-448 cat snippet of p.paper

asyoulikeit-favourite-freestyle background smooshing is such fun, a great time to get inky

incywincy-pets-andor-happiness

digichoosday-8-anything-goes

pennyschallenges-541-anythinggoes

qkrstampede-462-anythinggoes

classicdesignchallenge-3-anythinggoes

craftssgaloreencore-109-anythinggoes

11 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just love this one! Great background and cute as cat. Love the snarky sentiment

Janette said...

Hahaha Carol what a fabulously fun card, love the sentiment, it really cracked me up.xx

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha . . . this card cracks me up. Perfect sentiment for the cat image. Like the smooshed background too.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card-really love that sentiment and snarky cat,love the smooched background too
Carol x

World of Michael Trent said...

Cute card! I love the smooshed distress background look. So easy to do and so much fun to see what happens. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge!

Elaine Stark said...

Very funny, a super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Sioban said...

Ah you’ve obviously seen me doing that. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Di said...

Oh - how very cute! A lovely card - a cat with attitude!

Hugs
Di xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your card made me smile and the colour mix made me happy, a beautiful fun card Carol.
Faith x

Carole J said...

I love your card, Carol! The snarky cats always make me smile.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations