Translate

01 April, 2023

Don't Trust the Bunny

 


Don't trust the Bunny.  You think the Bunny will bring eggs.  No, the Bunny collects eggs, that why they have such a stash when Easter comes around.  Don't trust the Bunny.  The Bunny smiles.  They hide the eggs hoping you won't find them.  Bunny smiles. Don't trust the Bunny.

This is not a cutesy card.  I think that's why I like it so much ... it has a dark side, and that's why I'm sending this to teenage grandchildren.

One of the stencils looked like a fair isle jersey pattern, so I gave the Bunny one.  The starburst looking one is the centre of a large geometric gem.  The tail is made with 3D puffy paint.

Image & senti: Useless Trinkets                            

Both Stencils: Rosie's Studio

Also: Distress Inks as watercolours and also for stencils,  Tulip Puffy paint (fluffy tail),  white pen, gems.


Shared on challenges:

simonsaysstampmonday-stencil it

simonsaysstampwednesday-simon-says-anything-goes

CRAFTchallenge-673-easter-spring

creativefingers-251- anything goes Easter

papercraft-challenges-91-easter

i-spy-with-my-little-eye-spring-or-easter

stencilfun-march-CAS

digichoosday-12-anything-goes



8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Carol - impeccably made as ever, and it gave me a great smile!!
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

ooohhh I love the dark bunny lol and his stencilled sweater
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card, Carol! Love it and it's so suitable for the teenage grandkids! The stenciled sweater is such a great idea!
Thank you so much for sharing at "I spy with my little eye" where it's all about spring/Easter critters!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Bunny said...

Hey......I'm the Bunny that you can trust!

This is a fun card.

Renske Wishes You said...

Great and fun card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske CRAFT DT

Janette said...

I think I have finally caught up with you at last, been having pc misery, what did we do before I wonder.
Great card, that bunny is really weird but I love his jumper :))xx

Mellzcraftz said...

This project is super cheeky - I love this little bunny. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Doris P. said...

Oh, how funny is this! Great idea. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.