Translate

02 April, 2023

MySpy April - colourful

 This month I'm doing colourful:

Spotted at a local garden centre

Road cones that breed like rabbits


Cushion cover that I bought years ago in Hong Kong - I still love it

Penstemon - these are so pretty and flower away all summer long without any attention, well, maybe a little watering now and then.


Some jelly rolls fabric (found in a sale) that decided they needed to be in my house.   Now to get back to quilting ...

 
Happy Spring to all of you in the northern hemisphere, happy autumn to everyone in the other half of the world.  See you next month.

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the pics even the dreaded road cones lol -beautiful penstemons and love the colour
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

those penstemon are stunning Carol - such a dramatic colour! Enjoy your quilting - those jelly rolls look beautiful. A fabulous post this month
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

Oh I do wish I could still quilt. I loved looking at fabric. It took me an eternity to pick out the colors. Sometimes I would have to go home because I'd spend hours looking and then couldn't make up my mind. [Bunny]

Janette said...

I love these posts Carol, as you know. The flowers are so beautiful, and I just love the Butterfly ornament its so pretty.
Thanks for wishing us happy springtime, so far so good its actually behaving like spring, I just love seeing everything come to life.xx