Translate

01 December, 2023

Pengi Christmas

 


Lots of Christmas fun over at C.R.A.F.T. challenge, join in here:  C.R.A.F.T. challenge


I am happy to be guest designer at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this time, it's one of my favourite challenges - a new one every week!  Thanks for having me Jo.

I printed the image (thanks to sponsor Sweet'n'Sassy) and coloured it with Copics, adding sparkle and shine.  The paper is actually a triangle banner  matted with frosted gold paper.  I added a little top on the circle to make it a bauble tag and mounted it with 3D foam for dimension.  I love this delicate scripty sentiment in gold mirror card.  
Did you know New Zealand has the most species of penguins in the world?  13 of the worlds 18 species can be found here, 9 species breed here. We often saw Little Blue Penguins swim by when we were fishing - they don't all live on the ice!


Image: Festive Penguin from Sweet'n'Sassy
Circle die: Couture Creations    
Senti die: 3 Button Studio
DPaper: Rosie's Studio
Also: Copics, Glossy Accents, Stickles, gold cord

Shared on challenges:

8 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Carol, love the papers you used and the cute image too. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Carol,love the cute penguin and layout with the snowflake paper.
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Carol, and so beautifully coloured, and I love the way you have mounted it in the bauble!
Blessings
Maxine

Ellibelle said...

What a great sketch and love that penguin! Perfect choice of colors too! Love the golden accents!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Marjeta said...

Great sketch presentation. Penguin image is really cute. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Michelle B. said...

Too darn cute and I love the layout with the peekaboo penguin, fabulous! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Pauline C said...

This is so sweet Carol - gorgoues image and fab colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀