Translate

18 March, 2024

Flowery Frame

 


I like to have a stash of thank you cards ready to go.  I thought this was was quite springy with the flowery frame diecut from green textured card backed with marbled sky blue, and butterflies.  The butterflies are stamped onto scraps of patterned paper and fussy cut for a bit of fun and flutteryness.

Frame die: 

Butterfly stamps: Hero Arts

Senti stamp:

Also:  gems, stickles

Shared on challenges:

creativeknockouts-517-sparkle-shine

pixiessnippetsplayground-476-snippets butterflies

letscraft&create-205-ag-thank-you

paperfunday-march-63-anything-goes-dies

i-spy-with-my-little-eye something B butterflies,blooms, bling

craftygalscorner-253-anything-goes

digichoosday-10-anything-goes

lilpatchofcraftyfriends-226-anythinggoes

dreamvalley-312-dies-and-andor-punches



8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and butterflies.
Carol x

Sarn said...

Beautiful frame & butterflies. Love this pretty thank you card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Hope you enjoyed the St Patrick’s Day party up in the treehouse! Xxx

Cheryl W said...

I love your card! I have that same flower die, so I may have to CASE your card. Hope you don't mind. Thanks so much for entering our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

creationsnz said...

Hi Cheryl, go ahead, I would love you to CASE my card! I hope I spot it somewhere. CarolG

Dawn T said...

I think that Hero Arts Butterfly is my most favorite butterfly ever. Love this card Carol.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Carol, I do love to have a few ready for the 'off', that being said I can hardly ever find one when I want one and end up making new haha, its a problem. xx

Donna Walls said...

A very pretty design, sweet and simple yet very eye-catching. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Di said...

Gorgeous card Carol! I love the frame - perfectly combined with the butterflies and sentiment. The added gems are a lovely touch!

Hugs
Di xx