Translate

27 March, 2024

Man Trouble

 


We have plenty of males in our family and masculine birthday cards are always a challenge for me.  This one has lots of texture.  Embossing, sequin waste, hairy stringy braid (I 've had it for ages and never used it, I  think its very manly).  The transport EF lightly rubbed over with ink, chopped down to four images, and popped up with 3D foam tape. 

EF transport - Cuttlebug 

Bg EF:

Senti

Also: DI's, sequin waster, braid

Shared on challenges:

simonsaysstampmonday/emboss it

aaabirthday-59-geometric

makemymonday-222-transport

movingalongwiththetimes-164-trains-planes-autos

creativefingers-274-anythinggoes

unicornchallenge-96-for-boysmen


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the fun sentiment.
Carol x

Heather said...

What a great sentiment for these fun embossed images! So great for a guy card, too - great job! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol I am not the best with male cards either but you nailed this, it looks fab and very masculine. Hugs Janette xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER masculine card Carol, this doesn't look like you have any problems with male cards. x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Carol. I love the fun images and the sequin waste looks awesome. Thanks for sharing wit h us at AAA Birthday this month. Hugs, Denise x

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it. When my son was tiny and anything with a siren and lights came past he always said 'I hope nobody is in trouble'. This reminded me of that. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue Jackson said...

I love all the textures you've used, and they work so well together. The sentiment is perfect because I can totally see some kids creating a messy mud creation with those "real" toys. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again for our next challenge. Sue - DT

The Dream Pages said...

Love the texture, colour and shine that panel adds..
Thank you so much for joining us at AAA birthday challenge.. Swapna