Translate

28 April, 2024

Cat prints

 

NBUS stamp & die.  Isn't it the cutest fairy cat?  leaving not so fairy-like footprints!

I coloured the image with Copics , added Stickles to the wings which I left free (unglued) to flutter!.  The lemon card is roughly textured.  I left it without a sentiment so I could add one as a suitable occasion arose... maybe "thanks for feeding my cat", or "don't pussyfoot around, go for it"...

Stamp:  uk

Die: uk

Also: Copics, Stickles

Shared on challenges:

doubletrouble-164-CAS+coloured cardstock

asyoulikeit-favourite-clean-or-fussy-and-why I like clean for impact, though placement is more crucial because there isn't "stuff" to prop it up - it has to stand by itself.

sweetstampinchallenge-animals

showusyourpussycats -99-cats

i-spy-with-my-little-eye-something-with wings

creativeknockouts-520-for-kids

classicdesignchallenge-aprmay-anythinggoes

simonsaysstampwednesday/simon-says-anything-goes

9 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love the cat Carol, may I ask who makes it?

creationsnz said...

I don't know Glennis, it was unbranded. CarolG

Dawn T said...

How cute Carol. Lovely card

Alyson Mayo said...

Love that tall cat with the paw prints! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Elaine said...

.A fun card, a great cat. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Janette said...

Ohh I love the pawprints and what a cookie cat fairy, haha. xx

Pat K said...

Very cute card. Love the kitty tracks and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful image, and really love those paw prints on the background. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, so adorable and love the trail of paw prints using a colored background... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.