Translate

20 April, 2024

Birdie Birthday


I made this for the parents of a 3 year old little birthday boy who loves birds.  I have blocked out their faces & details for privacy.  The photo was supplied.  Inside message done on the computer.  The birds were diecut from previously smooshed leftover card.  The inside bird has it's song stamped on.

Die frame: ?Spellbinders

Senti die: uk

Bird dies: Sizzix

Number: uk

Inside senti: Kaisercraft

Star dies: dropouts from a die

Shared on challenges:

alphabetchallenge/b-is-for-birds

makemymonday-223-nat-picture-of-bird

dragonflydreams-april-use-die

craftycatz-670-for a boy

pearlysparkles-94-for-man-or-boy

classicdesign-aprmay-AG/HappyBirthday

unicornchallenge-97-use-dies

pammiesinkypinkies-2415-anythinggoes

craftygalscorner-254-anything-goes

fabnfunkychallenges-593-add-sentiment

 

10 comments:

meg said...

I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled to see his picture and the bird image on his card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

kiwimeskreations said...

What very personal, and gorgeous card Carol. I am sure it was appreciated
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful personalised card and love both the birds and the die-cut frame.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and Pearly Sparkles.
Carol DT x

Heather said...

Such pretty birds - and love the blue and green! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure the card was received with joy Carol, it's really lovely. x

Sue Jackson said...

What a fabulous and personal birthday card. I'm sure the whole family loves it. The photo peeking through the front die cut is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

Tracie said...

What a beautiful personalized card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP challenges.

Francesca said...

So pretty! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Janette said...

Awww a beautiful card for this sweet boy. xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love the personalized card! It makes it more special. I'm sure he will love it!
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com