Translate

15 April, 2024

Goofy Things

 



I made this for a NZ cardswap buddy.  We had a sketch, and had to use an animal not it's natural colouring.  Lie in wait and jump out for a surprise .... who hasn't done this when they were kids?

I embossed card and swiped with DI's to make a brick wall with an opening in it (the shape of the sketch).  Stamped the cats onto patterned paper and fussy cut, added touches of Copic, glittery eyes on one cat and googly eyes on the other.  I think the background looks like a castle.   From Scraps and stuff I already had in my stash.

Cats: Tim Holtz 

Zigzag Die: Couture Creations

Senti: Tim Holtz

Also: white pen, DI's


Shared on challenges:

simonsays-ednesday/simon-says-interactive googly eyes

pixiessnippetsplayground-478 pink zigzags

craftycalendar-april-drywet-embossed

themaleroom-185-embossing

showusyourpussycats-99

CRAFTchallenge-715-inspired-by-movie a street cat named Bob

pennyschallenges-569-anythinggoes

simonsaysmonday-makeyourownbackground

disdigidesignschallenge-scraps-stash






8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Carol. Love all the Tim Holtz cats.

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful critters, Carol, and a fabulous card.
I read the challenge wrong and coloured my critter in it's 'natural' colours - I could have had a ball with the image I chose! Darn
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha! What a fun card this is. I can see there’s going to be mischief in the playground this week!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’ll see you on the swings later xxx

Janette said...

Love this one Carol, mainly because its so true lol...Fabulous card. xx

Di said...

Great card Carol - it does make me giggle! Super fun images and the addition of the zigzags is a super touch to pull it all together. Nice one!

Hugs
Di xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card,love the sentiment and love the fabulous crazy cats.
Carol x

Sheryl said...

This is such a fun card Carol andasa cat lover I think it's perfect.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Liz said...

Briliant card, what a fun design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. xx