I have an affinity with bees, gotten as a child from my granddad who was a beekeeper. He used to tell stories about the bees, and lectured about bees at the local Agricultural College. They are so importaant to human survival. For a great read, find the novel: "Remember Me" by Charity Norman to see how amazing they are.
The background is smooshed DI's misted with perfect pearls. The sentiment stamp is a magazine freebee gold embossed. The panel is diecut and matted onto copper metallic card. A dot of Ranger Stickles on the layered diecut bee, popped up on dimensional foam.
Shared on challenges:girlscreativesplashitwithcolor-29-geel-enof-oranje
inspirationstation-august insp.by the colours
ellibelles-garden-party-no-18-anythinggardens
creativeinspirations-august-anything-goes
alphabetchallenge/i-is-for-insects
try it on tuesday/inspired-by-song "You are so beautiful" by Joe Cocker
hereisaplacetostart-202608-anything-goes opt no rectangles = square & hexis
asyoulikeit-favourite-wild-animal-and-why bees - productive, necessary to humans, community teamwork


9 comments:
Carol, your card is so beautiful! I love that you went with a square format, and that little spot of Stickles is the perfect touch!! Thank you so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J (inkblocks)
I love the colors in the background, they remind me of the sweet honey inside the hive. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
What a beautiful smooshed background, I bet the shimmer in real life is even more amazing! Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Love the inked background! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
Such a clever card, loving your background and the web. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges for Insects. Caz. DT.
What a wonderful bee-inspired card! I love the warm colours you've chosen for your project, it could be only me, but I think they look like sunshine through a glass of honey. The bee motif against the honeycombs in the background is just perfect, and I like how you managed to incorporate a bit of family history into your crafting. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the belated visit.
Hugs, Veronika
A beautiful bee themed card Carol, thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!
I love this pretty card, Carol! I have a love of bees as well. Your card really makes them the star that they truly are. Thank you for playing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
I love this, Carol. The colors are fab and the texture is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge. Good luck in the draw!
Post a Comment