Translate

07 August, 2026

Skateboarder Brick

 


I really like making CAS cards.  In some ways CAS are harder than fancy ones because the design has to be stronger and the elements simple, which is why I often use a sketch.   I am trying to find a way to keep them simple but interesting.  This time I used three elements - a shape, an image and a sentiment.

The image and shape (patterned paper) are diecut, the sentiment words stamped and a border handdrawn.  I chose a brick patterned paper as most skateboarders play in hard built environments.  Good for a teen, or male.

Shared on challenges:        

cascoloursandsketches-591-sketch-challenge

aaacards-320-it-starts-with-s skateboarder, silhouette

themaleroom-213-jobs-or-professions prof.sport

girlzmakesguyzcards-42-sports

creativeinspirations-aug-anything-goes 

craftrocket-139-transportation 

addictedtostamps-e-523-birthdays 

justusgirlschallenge-835-die-week 


















6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great CAS card Carol. Love the silhouette against the bricks background.

Janette said...

Love the brick arch where the skater is flying past, great card Carol. Xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS and absolutely stunning Carol - love the silhouette skater and brick background. An awesome masculine make
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine CAS card, love the silhouette skater image against the brick wall.
Carol x

Cardsbymaaike said...

you say birch I say stone wall so another S to go with our skateboard and silhouette ;-) super cool, thank you for playing at the AAA Cards Challenges

Cardsbymaaike said...

brick not birch...sorry