Translate

17 September, 2026

HM Appled Mouse

 


HouseMouses are so cute and they are always getting into mischief.

This House Mouse image is from a CD about 18 years old that I got in the UK through Joanna Sheen, and I have coloured it up more using Copics.    The pretty patterned paper is from stash.  The panel is backed with a leafy diecut from Sizzix and popped up on 3D foam.  The senti is diecut from the leftover strip and matted onto an orange shadow diecut to match the orange base card. Highlights with white gel pen.  

I think the leafy paper makes it look like he is in the orchard getting dropped apples ... just waiting for the wasps to arrive ...

Shared on challenges:            

housemouse-challenge-474-ag-or-fall-colors

makemymonday-286-apples 

try it on tuesday-pretty-papers 

movingalongwiththetimes-193-four-legged-friends

craftyanimals-109

craftycatz-719-anythinggoes 





16 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Carol - this guy looks like he's been in the cider, too, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

creationsnz said...

Actually that was my thought too - it's on the way to cider anyway!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Carol :-) he is definitely enjoying his apple, look at that full tummy, almost fit to burst! haha the paper and colors are perfect! Totally adorable!

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Luv
Lols x x x

Janette said...

OMG I just adore this cutie, Carol what a sweet card. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card, love the cute chubby House Mouse and pretty colourful paper.
Carol x

April Williams said...

This is really cute! I love the patterned paper and added sentiment die. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Dawn T said...

Beautifully coloured Carol. He's adorable!

kiwimeskreations said...

Aaaawwww Carol this so sweet... love the image and how you have coloured and mounted it - absolutely gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

Cute papers and oh how I wish they still made these CD's. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Furrbster said...

I do love House Mouse designs! This makes such a fab card!

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Cynthia said...

Adorable! I'm bummed that House Mouse no longer sells their CD's.

Sue Jackson said...

How adorable! I always love House Mouse stamps and this one is no exception. The DSP you used is perfect for this card. Thank you for playing along with the MMM challenge and all the sister challenges. It's always a please to see your creations. Sue - DT

tilly said...

can't beat a house mouse image lol, lovely card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Cari S. said...

Super cute! What a sweet image wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

Joan said...

Lovely card, the house mouse is so cute !

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Carol, I have the CD's too and never used them and now I do not have a CD attachment. I need to figure that out. Your apple creation is so fall! hanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! 🍂Sue Kment