I've been trying to use up my yarn stash and have been knitting over the NZ winter. One of my friends has a little granddaughter this is destined for. The two tone is because I didn't have enough pink yarn so made a design feature with white yarn. I've also knitted another two in the same pattern but different colours to give to a charity shop. Pattern is Sirdar 3100 with sizes 0- 6 years, great value with a sweater, cardigan and hat.
I don't know if real items apart from paper meet criteria for some challenges. If not, please delete them from your challenge. Thanks, C.
Shared:
DoubleD-926-pretty-in-pink-challenge
giveacrafteracookie-220-september-sweater weather
lovetocraftchallenge-94-anythinggoes
thecraftingchallenge-sept-a handmade gift is a gift from theheart
5 comments:
Oh, my goodness, you made this?!! You're so good! I love the two tone. Really, I'm just in love with this darling little sweater! I'm certainly glad you shared it with us at Double D!
what a gorgeous jumper Carol.
So nice to see something else than a card! You did a great job! I love knitting too, but did not do it for years. A day should have more than 24 hours....
Lia DT DD
So sweet and I actually love the added white, beautiful. xx
Beautiful knitted sweater Carol, love the design and the white brightens up the pink perfectly.
Carol x
Post a Comment