Translate

17 September, 2026

Washi Pink

 


Inspired by challenges using washi, which, of course, are now expired.  This is one of those products that, for me, are out-of-sight-out-of-mind.  Time I used them.

The doily die is Couture Creations.  Three washi in pinks, a gold embossed sentiment stamp (Grace Taylor - really really old, and I don't think I've ever used it before) onto a diecut label from cArt, gold pearls.  A breakfast tray and flower from stash.  Tiny diecut hearts with Ranger Stickles, gold strip trim to balance gold senti.   Gosh, time I used lots of stuff I have forgotten about.


Shared on challenges:                

daranddiane-double d-926-pretty-in-pink 

pearlysparkles-123-pink-pearls-andor-sparkle pink, sparkle

neglectedstuff-september washi, elements, stamp

acutabove-september-challenge-20 

craftycatz-719-anythinggoes 

creativeknockouts-579-anything-goes















10 comments:

Lia said...

How creative!! You used the washi tape in a very original way and I like it.
Lia DT DD

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Carol - yes we do find some treasures in our stash at times.... I am trying very hard to use mine and not hoard it, and also not to buy more stuff....
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Good idea to use the tape, I have a drawer full and never think to use it, I may remember now. Lovely card Carol. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great inspirations, I have loads of washi tape in a box on my desk and always forget about it. Love the little breakfast tray and all the pink washi tape. Fingers crossed I have got some new notifications today.
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty and creative use of the washi tape! I love the idea, and it made such a great background for your focal image. Love the little hearts floating at the top, too. Sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

Dawn T said...

Great use of the washi that we all have sitting around waiting to be used! Makes a great background!

Vicki said...

Such a pretty card in shades of pink. Great way to use that washi tape too. I'm with you...I have it and forget to use it. Love Couture Creation dies. I have a few and their EFs. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is a fun one, love how you have done the background Carol!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Good luck!

Chris said...

Fabulous card- love how you've used the washi tape! Thanks for the inspiration...and thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz.
Chris x

Leanne said...

Nicely done, and like the layout too. Great use of that washi tape.Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above and have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/ACA