Translate

09 September, 2026

Welcome to the Neighbourhood

 


Inside says "... to say welcome to the neighbourhood".  A new someone moved in last week - this is for them.

I stamped the house which is in two bits, then swiped a versacolor cube of dark green along the bottom to look like grass. The sentiment (Finnabar) is stamped directly, as is the heart coming out of the chimney.

Shared on challenges:        

heartsquestchallenge-87-w-awahg-or red or yellow heart.html yellow heart

simonsaysstamp/wednesday-simon-says-stamptember

papercraft-challenges-133-back-to-basics CAS









3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun and thoughtful card Carol - I'm sure it was appreciated
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

I like CAS designs Carol so this suits me down to the ground, great card. xx

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Hello, Carol!!! What a heartwarming touch to have a puff of heart-shaped smoke coming out of the chimney on your welcome neighbor card!!! Thanks for creating and sharing with HQCB #88!! Darling!