Translate

24 August, 2020

Hello Beach Babe








Scribbles challenge inspiration for The Great Outdoors.  Check it out here: scribblesdesignschallenge

Get the image here: Image: scribblesdesigns-134-carrie-summer-diva

We are still in the winter and already I wish this was me.  Join me if you'd like ... but bring your own drinks.
Printed the image, coloured, cut out.  Umbrella overstamped with tiny flower.


Image: scribblesdesigns-134-carrie-summer-diva
P.Papers: Papercraft Inspiration magazine
Flower stamp on umbrella: old, unknown
Sentiment stamp:
Speech bubble die: X-cut
Corner punch: Couture Creations
Also: Copics,  Kindyglitz, shell, twine



Shared on challenges:
creativeknockouts-364-something-to-say
timeout-168-photoinspiration  see below
asyoulikeit-favourite-colour-to-pair-with-pink blue makes pink look hotter
allsortschallenge-5856-summer-fun
catchthebugthemechallenge-end-of-summer

craftygalscorner-210-summer-fun
colourcrazy-33-anything-goes-colouring
audsentiments-258-anything-goes-sentiment
digichoosday-33-anything-goes-craft
pennyschallenges-478anythinggoes














21 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great outdoors card and wish I was there(got my own drinks lol)still August and like Autumn already really cool and dull with cobwebs everywhere!Love the mulit coloured clouds
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card and love the image. Hope you are well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bunny said...

This is so cute. You could travel over here and we'll walk down to the beach. I could use a little of your winter weather. Please. [Bunny]

*Vicki* said...

Really fun Summer scene you've made here Carol! Love the fun papers you've used to create the sand and sky with! Sure wish I was there with her too!! LOL!!

Chris said...

Wish I was there! Happy to bring my own drinks...even willing to share! Fun and fabulous card- love it!
Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x

jaybea said...

Roll on summer! Lovely card Carol, the terrarium looks good as well, your handiwork?

creationsnz said...

Sadly no, the terrarioum is the photo inspiration for a challenge.

Dawn T said...

An adorable card Carol. Sitting here on a very cool evening, I wish I was sunning myself somewhere nice and warm.

brenda said...

What a perfect image for our theme, many thanks for joining in with our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Janette said...

I think we all wish we were there Carol, she looks so happy and warm, haha, which is more than we can say here, its abit miserable and our summer has been rubbish. Your card is a great way to cheer us all up, I love it.xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fin card, and a perfect take on our challenge. This is pretty much what I look like all summer! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Time Out.

Lynne said...

A super fun card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

KathyA. said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Wendy L said...

This is perfect for our Summer fun theme at Allsorts, xxxx

April said...

What a great image and you colored her beautifully. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a fun card! I'll join you on the beach. Where I live in the United States it's been triple digits. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug for our End of Summer challenge. Bonnie Bugaboo GDT

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Carol!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great card! I wish it was me on that beach 😁

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam
Craftychick Cards.blogspot.com

Kim said...

This is an adorable summery card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

She looks like she is having a fabulous day Carol! It's feeling pretty chilly here in Scotland, I think I would need my thick coat on! Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge, sorry it's taken me longer to comment, just catching up with all the beautiful makes now. Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT) xx