Translate

07 September, 2023

Be You

 


I made this, as a bookmark, for one of my teen grandchildren who needs a bit of encouragement at the moment.  The bear is masked, sponged with DI's, then fussy cut.  I love the chilled bear; dancing with only the pleasure of music and movement on her mind.

Bear Stamp: Rosies Studio

Tag Die: NCraft

Sentiment stamp: Tim Holtz

Star stamp:

Eyechart stamp:

Punch border: Fiskars

Also: Dylusions paint, DI's, sequin waste (stencilled), baker twine


Shared on challenges:

simonsaysstamp-monday-stamp it

cupcakeinspirations-577-bears

simonsaysstamp-wednesday-stamp-it

welove2create-8-mixedmedia

kraftychicks-680-stamp-act

wordartwednesday-611-612-anythinggoes

pammiesinkypinkies-2335-anythinggoes




7 comments:

Janette said...

I love things like this Carol and I firmly believe it helps out the young ones, too much pressure these days. This is perfect. xxx

Dawn T said...

Great bookmark Carol.

crafty-stamper said...

That's weird I left a comment on your great bookmark yesterday,I love the sentiment and hugs to your Grandchild
Carol x

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love this bookmark, a great message for a teenager, and the colors are so uplifting! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great tag, love the background and the wonderful bear.
Faith x

Sasha said...

Perfect image for this challenge! Love all the elements on your bookmark. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, hope you have an amazing weekend!

Sasha DT Member/CIC

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE that bear and the mixed media tag. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations