Translate

23 September, 2023

Four Basic Foods

 


Who doesn't love chocolate in some form or other?  Good enough to eat.

The brown card has embossed stripes on the edge; the background card is smooshed with DI's and Glimmer Mists (for a pearly sheen).  Ribbon and pearls added for glamour.  I have no idea where the image came from, it has been sitting in my bitz box forever, it must be digi.

Shared on challenges:

craftycatz-651-atg-watercolorbackground

giveacrafteracookie-184-september-browns chocolate is specially good in cookies!

wordartwednesday-anything-goes-613-614

classicdesign-september-9

alphabetchallenge-m-is-for-monochrome

pearlysparkles-88-tracis-recipe pearls

creativeinspirations-september-sentimental

theoutlawz-monday-greetings

papercraft-challenges-98-ribbon

jansdigistamps-anything-goes-september

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great sentiment panel for your focal point Carol, and a fabulous card. For me there are only three essentials on that list - white chocolate gives me migraines!!
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

I love all chocolate it doesn't always like me, but I am not for throwing the towel in anytime soon. haha. I love this, not seen the image before so can't help there, its gorgeous though. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous chocolate card,love the perfect sentiment image and background-I have chocolate every morning dipped in my mid morning coffee!
Carol x

meg said...

A fabulous background for a chocolate themed card,love the sentiment,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous card and the brown smooshed background is perfect for the stamped image. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Carol just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous and beautiful card Carol, love the chocolate theme throughout.
Faith x

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful card. I love this funny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.