Translate

28 September, 2023

Honey Bee

 


Honey bees love flowers, I love flowers.  I love honey that they make from flowers too.  I combined flowers, honeycomb and a bee for this card.  The small metallic gold hexies are stacked.

Large hexie punch: Fiskars

Small hexie die: unknown    

Bee die: magazine freebie

EF: Couture Creations

Thanks die: unknown 

Also: Bronze metallic card, WoS, pearls


Shared on challenges:

creativeknockouts-504-2-or-more-pattern-papers

creativeinspira-september-sentimental

doubletroublechallenge-148-anyway you punch

i-spy-with-my-little-eye-something-from a farm

lovetocraft-76-anything-goes


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what a fabulous card Carol - love all the elements that you have combined in such a stunning manner.
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

I think this is so pretty Carol. I love the bee and the honey comb is sweet. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the Bee and the honeycomb.I have honey every day and my daughter bought me two jars of special honey among my birthday pressies.
Carol x

Melanie R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie R said...

Colorful card, Carol! I am a fan of hexagons and your patterns and colors are so pleasing against the textured white background. The bee is a great addition - I am a fan of bees because they keep my flowers and vegetables going all summer. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #148. -- Melanie R.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful creation with wonderful details and loving that sparkle!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is really lovely, from the gorgeous embossing, to the layered hexagons, to the wonderful bee, and lovely papers. A Beautiful card Carol.
Faith x

Donna Scholz said...

Carol, what a luscious card! I love all the wonderful texture of your design and the theme of honey bees throughout!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "any way you punch it" challenge!!! -Donna