Translate

02 September, 2023

Jawsome Birthday

 


Critter Crazy challenge is always focussed on animals.  I'm sure most of us like to do animal projects, so join us here:    2craftycrittercrazies


I made this for a man who loves fishing (and catching).

I smooshed card for the background, stamping the seaweed, sentiment, and little fish (two colours) directly.  The shark is stamped onto patterned paper, coloured in selected parts, and attached with a paper spring.  A dab of Stickles on one of the teeth gives him a bit of sparkle.

Stamps: Woodware    

Also: Copics, DI's, Stickles


Shared on challenges:

aaabirthday-53-animals

paperfunday-august-56-anything-goes

creativeknockouts-502-anything-goes

wednesday-simon-says-anything-goes

classicdesignchallenge-9-anythinggoes

creativefingers-260-anythinggoes

polkadood-34-anythinggoes

10 comments:

Janette said...

Love it Carol, that shark looks awesome and very scary but I just love the sentiment, brilliant. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card -love the shark and the smooshed background perfect with the little fish
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the smile that this card gave me Carol - the shark is pretty fearsome, but it was the sentiment on the inside that 'got' me, A great card.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a cool punny card Carol.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An awesome card, love "Jaws". Great insert too.
Faith x

Heather said...

This is so fun!! I love the patterned paper on the shark; it adds such a fun playful touch!

Lorraine A said...

super fun card Carol! The shark is very cute and I love that he's on a wobble spring! brilliant! :-D

Tristan said...

Love your paper pieced shark Carol - gives a cool effect. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

Jane.D said...

What a jawsome birthday card! Love the background you created with all the little fishes, and I love your paper pieced shark. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday. I hope you will play along with us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Kati said...

Such a fun card, I love the shark image and the paper piecing! :) Thanks so much for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and I hope you join again soon!