Translate

23 July, 2026

Friends

 


The image is a House Mouse stamp, coloured with Copics, then fussy cut.  Background is a pretty dotty patterned paper (MyMindsEye) diecut with cloud edge.  The stars are sequin material.  Image & sentiment are popped up on foam squares.  White pen highlights.

Shared on Challenges:            

housemouse--470-AG-with-option-of friends

creativemoments-284-shimmer-and-shine

i-spy-with-my-little-eye-something-with wings

lovethoseprettypapers-july-anythinggoes/coastal

craftrocket-138-animals

paper-rocks-scissors/july-18

letscraft&create-233-anythinggoes-fun-in-sun











8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet and beautifully made! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!

Diane said...

How adorably CUTE, I love this!
hank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Janette said...

Such a cute image Carol and I love the night sky its gorgeous. xx

Dawn T said...

How cute Carol. A gorgeous card.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the cute House Mouse image and die-cut cloud background.
Carol x

April Williams said...

Hi Carol! Thanks for joining the challenge at HMFMC. I love the cloud and stars. Your card is so pretty. xx

Bunny said...

It's so nice to see you. What a beautiful card too. Love the bright stars. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Cari S. said...

Such a pretty card - it's beautiful! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!