Translate

15 July, 2026

Peanuts Lucy

 


The NZ cardswap this month is 3-2-1 : 3 patt.papers, 2 word sentiment, 1 image.  I hope my swap buddy likes it.

I used a sketch from Cheerful Sketches

The stamp is a mag freebie from Practical Publishing, coloured with Copics.  The base card is a linen finish and I scored a border around the front to frame it.  The papers are from my scrap/snippets box, and I added some white & black pen detail.   I kept it simple by stamping & embossing the sentiment onto one of the strips.  Lucy is stamped, coloured with Copics, fussy cut and popped up on foam and I gave her some little freckles.  Finished with frosted pearls.

Shared on challenges:        



pixiessnippetsplayground-536 snippet strips from box













8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love it Carol. You really set us a fun challenge this month. Love the blues you have used here.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a delightful card Carol - Lucy looks wonderful against the blues
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Love cute Lucy and all the shades of blue, great take on the sketch.
Carol x

Sarn said...

That’s a really fun card. LOVE Peanuts characters. Recently noticed that magazine while buying another, and it’s sold out (unsurprisingly).

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the paddling pool later. xxx

Di said...

Really great card Carol - love Peanuts! The snippets you combined make a wonderful background for Lucy.
Hugs
Di xx

Darlene said...

OMG ... who doesn't love Lucy!! lol This is awesome my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Margreet said...

Love your Lucy card. Thanks for playing with CS.

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Hugs Miranda