Some more stuff from my Bitz Box. I don't know any details of the product as they are really old and I've had them for years (very neglected, prob. 20 years?). The floral panel had a centre piece and also pages with the same image to cut and layer in stages ( I don't know what it's called), which shows better in the side-on pic. I think it may have been a kit of some kind. I liked the gentle colours and they cried out for pearls embellishment.
Not my usual style, but I enjoyed working with a different process, and of course, using up some stash.



6 comments:
Beautiful floral card, I am glad you brought them out to use as they are really pretty!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B, the Neglected Stuff and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B, The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner and The Sisterhood DT
Beautiful card and love the beautiful layered floral image.
Carol x
A beautiful card! I like the 3D and pink colours.
Lia DT TSOC
Wonderful card Carol, such a beautiful feminine design! Thanks so much for joining us at I spy with my little eye challenge. So great to see you at my Garden Party too!
I love this Carol, a beautiful card. xx
Wow, lovely colors and dimension. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Post a Comment