While this could be for any animal lover, it's a great man card, lots of fun to make with a couple of surprises for the recipient.
A red stripey paper background, along with a woody patterned paper (Kaisercraft) chopped up to make a barn door with diecut hinges. A flip-flap mechanism (I don't know where I got the instructions for this, have had it for ages) with punched corners (Couture Creations). Some really cute Simon Says Stamps coloured with Copics, a distressed panel, a scrap of twine, scraps of diecut foliage. Sentiment stamp Stampers Anonymous.
Shared on challenges:
creativeknockouts-576-fun-fold-card
paperfundaychallenges-90-anything-goes-funfolds
addictedtostamps&more--523-birthdays
lovethoseprettypapers-august-ag-opt skies
themaleroom-213-jobs-or-professions farmer
classicdesignchallenge-julaug-AG-any hol




7 comments:
Brilliant card Carol love all the bits to it could have lots of fun with this fold
Brilliant masculine card Carol, love the opening barn door.
Carol x
What a fun card Carol, love the opening door, and the cheeky sentiments!
Blessings
Maxine
Another super card - I do like the opening door. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room, Deborah, DT.
So cute and clever! We're delighted you've shared this lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there in the future!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Absolutely brilliant, what a great fold, never seen it before, and the door opening to the goat, such fun, great insert too. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Jobs or Professions challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
What a cute fun card! I saw it over at the Male Room card challenge. Love the opening barn door, cute goat, and pig! The recipient will love this card!
Post a Comment