Translate

24 August, 2026

Friend Flowers

 


A pretty bouquet for a friend.  I've had this stamp set for ages and never figured out how to use it ... it didn't have packaging/instructions.

I tried a couple of different things including this, then saw it in a few pictures and realised how it should look, however I liked the loose casual random look this has.  

I used Ranger Distress Inks for the stamping, some antique gold Perfect Pearls for splatter, some gold Versacolor for circles and dots and Ranger Stickles for sparkle.  The panel is matted onto gold paper and then onto a white base card.

Shared on Challenges:      


colorfuloptions-august opt2 yellow-green



































11 comments:

brenda said...

What a beautiful floral card Carol, I've a couple of sets like this and they given a lovely airy feel to the stamped image and in yellow look lovely. Many thanks for joining us at We LoveStamping, don't forget to add make of stamps to be eligible (as explained in our posts).

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous Carol, I love the stamp and your choice of colours. The gold matting certainly shows it off. With both hats on - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Lia said...

I like those yellow flowers and the way you made the background just with splatters.Great card!!
Lia DT DD

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the stamp set Carol - with all the sparkle your card looks amazing!!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Love the painterly look with these flowers. And all that sparkle is awesome. Lovely card Carol

Chris said...

This looks beautiful Carol, love the colours and the sparkle, it's fun to experiment with stamps and come up with your own original and individual design.
Thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping.
Chris
x

Darlene said...

Oh Carol this is just beautiful! Love your color combo and what a great take on our DD theme! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Double D Co-Owner

Su Mohr said...

Very pretty flowers! Love the circles and dots! Thank you for sharing with TGIF.

Donna Walls said...

I also like the abstract, artsy look of the stamped images, and the color combo works so well together. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station and Beautiful Blossoms Challenges, and sharing your sweet card with us. Hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Leslie Miller said...

I can't imagine how else it could be because to my eyes it's absolutely perfect! Really pretty! I seriously LOVE the look of this! I'm so glad you shared with us at Double D!

Sarn said...

Very pretty indeed. xxx