A pretty bold paper, and in colours I would not normally choose. So I let the paper do the talking and made the stacked sentiment bold too, in pewter metallic. The paper has some textured parts, not exactly glittery, more gel-like.
Shared on challenges:
thecraftingchallenge-flowerscrafts-galore-encore-august-anythinggoes
wordartwednesday-anything-goes-766-767
girlzcreativefun-24-prettypapers



4 comments:
Amazing Carol. Not the usual colours or style for a sympathy card but it really works perfectly.
Beautiful card, Carol! You’ve done a great job creating a sympathy card. It’s cheerful, but not overly so. I think that they are the most difficult ones to create. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
A very pretty sympathy card, I love the design using the pretty paper!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Word Power Co-Owner
Great use of the paper Carol, and well done keeping it simple and just adding the die cut sentiment - perfect!
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment