Translate

06 September, 2026

Apple of My Eye

 


I've had this cute stamp for years and still like it, it has such a joyful feeling.  It also has options for what to put in the basket, here I've used apples.  It also has shamrocks, hearts etc.

The stamp set is Sugar Pea, coloured with Intense coloured pencils.  I like using these because I can have it on my lap and colour in front of tv.  When I stuck the image on, I used foam tape at the top  behind the apples to make them pop up.  The base card is iridescent and looks great with this gingham patt.paper which is diecut raggedy, using the same die set for the sentiment.  A stamped sentiment is from a different stamp set, added some white pen highlights and a snippet of glittery bow.  The dots are dropouts from a die, I love using them, and they don't get damaged in the mail.

Shared on challenges:        

pammiesinkypinkies-2635-with-theme-apples 

simonsaysstamp/wednesday-simon-says-stamptember

sweetstampin-use-die-cut

craftsgaloreencore/september-anythinggoes 

lovethoseprettypapers-september-pp-fallfloral 

addictedtostamps-525-diecuts-andor-stencils diecuts








7 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a lovely card Carol. The colour of the blue and plaid really makes the apples pop!

kiwimeskreations said...

Definitely a fun image Carol, and I think your card is a great one, especially with the apples lifted like that. The red and blues make for a great colour scheme.
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Carol, love the cute image and shades of blue.
Carol x

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a cute image and you've showcased her perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner


Pat K said...

Oh she made me smile...such a fun image on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat x

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Oh how cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to stamps and more.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

foleysfriend said...

So super cute. I love that you can change the contents of the basket depending upon the sentiment you chose or the occasion for which you need a card. So clever. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.