Translate

07 September, 2026

Joy Easel

 


This is for a friend called Joy it's her birthday soon.  I know she will love the House Mouse.

I used a side opening card as the base.  The image is House Mouse.  The patterned paper has frosty glitter on some of the flowers, and I used blue double sided Cuttlebug card for the circle and mats.  The Cuttlebug card has two shades of the same colour and that meant the circle looked good from the other side too.  The diecut circle was stamped with Versamark ink in a random dotty pattern and embossed with Stampendous Stardust glitter EP.  The HOuse mouse stamp is coloured with Inktense coloured pencils with white gel pen highlights.

For the stopper I used a brad and punched a flower (Martha Stewart), I put little dots of white gel pen on the brad and centre of the punched flowers to match the image flower.  Stickles is added to the sprigs of greenery.  It really does sparkle.

Shared on challenges:            

housemouse-challenge-473-add-sparkle

fabnfunky-642-more-than-one-fold 

crafterscafe-333-anything-goes-opt-easel-card

allsortschallenge-857-all creatures

sweetstampinchallenge-use-die-cut

creativeknockouts-578-lots-of-layers










14 comments:

Gail L said...

Your friend will love it!
I have a soft spot for the House Mouse and Friends!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

April Williams said...

This is such a pretty easel card! I love the colors and sparkle. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

Happy Birthday to Joy. This is such a cute easel card. Love the sparkly. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute easel card love the little mouse with his flower! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC!

brenda said...

Your sweet HM image is perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Carol - and a great play on your friend's name :)
Love the sparkle, and the gorgeous carry-over of the white spots on the flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Carol. It's lovely

Janette said...

I think your friend will just love this Carol, those little mice always make me smile, not the real ones though, hahaha. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card Carol, love the cute House Mouse image.
Carol x

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Carol :-) I love this mousie image and your coloring is fabulou! the sparkly embossing and details are all just gorgeous! I am sure Joy will love this!!

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Lovely to see you in the gallery :-) XX

Luv
Lols x x x

Chris said...

A lovely easel card Carol, so pretty in the summer colours and that's such a cute little HM.
Thanks for joining in at Fab'n' Funky and Sweet Stampin' Challenges.
Chris
x

Lynne said...

A lovely easel card for your little mouse. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the easel card- and the sparkle! So very pretty. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC!

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Such a cute easel

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT