Translate

11 September, 2026

Waterscape


 A scenic card suitable for bereavements;  I seem to be needing a lot of these lately.  

My own painting with watercolours on watercolour paper, touched up with Inktense Pencils.  I love this stamped sentiment from Taylored Expressions.  Base card is dark blue.

10 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Awesome painting Carol, not so fab occasion, but we do need them sadly. Thank you for showcasing your talent at the AAA Colourful Challenges

Tammy said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Oh, so pretty. I love the peaceful and serene vibe. Thank you for playing along at Color Dare #719..

Anke said...

So beautiful, I love the peaceful scene.

Jane said...

Super serene and beautiful! Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely beautiful water colour painting, the peaceful scene makes a perfect sympathy card.
Carol x

Cat Nowak said...

What a beautiful water color painting!! This is a stunning sympathy card. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Sarn said...

A beautiful scenic card Carol. You're very talented. xxx

Dawn T said...

Wonderful painting Carol. So artistic.

Anne Hayward said...

Oh my, this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing on Color Dare.