HouseMouses are so cute and they are always getting into mischief.
This House Mouse image is from a CD about 18 years old that I got in the UK through Joanna Sheen, and I have coloured it up more using Copics. The pretty patterned paper is from stash. The panel is backed with a leafy diecut from Sizzix and popped up on 3D foam. The senti is diecut from the leftover strip and matted onto an orange shadow diecut to match the orange base card. Highlights with white gel pen.
I think the leafy paper makes it look like he is in the orchard getting dropped apples ... just waiting for the wasps to arrive ...
Shared on challenges:housemouse-challenge-474-ag-or-fall-colors
try it on tuesday-pretty-papers


2 comments:
So cute, Carol - this guy looks like he's been in the cider, too, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!
Actually that was my thought too - it's on the way to cider anyway!
Post a Comment