Translate

20 September, 2026

Birthday Wishes for You

 


Inspired by a colour challenge, I picked out this stamp set that I've had for a while and not used yet.  It was perfect for a CAS style card.

Sage green and blue with a touch of metallic gold in the dotty bits.  The green ink is Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.  I stamped the layers of the flowers with JuiscyArt hybrid inks, then fussy cut them, layering them with foam tape.  

Shared on challenges:        
  
colordare-721 see below     
















6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and flowers, love the colour combo too.
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is so elegant Carol. Love the base stamping and then the layering on top. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge xoxo

Anne Hayward said...

A very pretty clean and simple card. Love it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Beautiful use of our colors at Color Dare!

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS and stunning Carol - love it
Blessings
Maxine