Translate

10 September, 2026

Dotty Deer

 


Masculine? I reckon.

Fab dotty p.paper, stamped embossed senti, diecuts galore.  I think the deer is Sizzix/TimHoltz, but I can't find it now (maybe I gave it away?), stamped dotty speckles on it's back.  Layers, layers, layers. Kraft colour using repurposed manilla folders.

Shared on challenges:            

creativeknockouts-578-lots-of-layers

aaabirthday-89-use-patterned-paper 

do-allkreatives-117-verwende-die-farbe-kraft

colorfuloptions-september-kraft-rustybrown

themaleroom-214-dots-andor-stripes

letscraft&create-235-ag-frame-it

die-cut-divas-ai-event-recycle reuse repurpose kraft colour from used manilla folder

pammiesinkypinkies-2636-anythinggoes 





















4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such an adorable deer, Carol & I love it cut from the manilla folder! Thanks for joining in at Die Cut Divas!!

Jane said...

Awesome! Great choice of paper to go with the stag. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Carol. A really pretty card

Cathy said...

Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. Great, dotted deer card.