This is a two-fer. This one is stencilled, and the other is the diecut which I used as a stencil, and will keep for another day.
This die is in one piece, so I diecut a piece of white card smaller than a base card (used for a stencil), cut the panel for this one slightly bigger and taped them together. Using brushes and JuiseyArt hybrid inks I blended three colours over both cards including the border of the larger piece.
I ended up with a negative-cut inked panel and this one. I misted with water to get that delicious watery texture, and brushed with WinkofStella to get the subtle shimmery sparkle of fish scales (see detail pic). The eyes are drop-outs saved from dies. Stamped sentiment (Kaisercraft) matted with silver.
Shared on challenges:


4 comments:
What a pretty stenciled card in those great colors, Carol. And the sentiment is such a good one that I have never seen! Thank you for. joining us this week at Just Us Girls!
Beautiful monochrome card, love the sentiment and all the stencilled fish.
Carol x
The perfect colours for those fish. Great card - thanks for sharing with us at Love to craft
OMG what a cool card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Post a Comment