A bit of a hybrid card. This is an unusual colour combination with blue and brown together, colours I wouldn't usually use.
The background patterned paper is from Digital Scrapbooking.com with a texty patch, banners with blue staples, sentiment stamped and diecut (Waffle Flower) and popped up on foam. A diecut inked leaf (unknown) and gold pearls.
Shared on challenges:
aaabirthday-89-use-patterned-papercreativeinspirations-september--hello-autumn
themaleroom-214-dots-andor-stripes
cardz4guyz-390-fallautumn-theme-colours
lovethoseprettypapers-atg-september
classicdesignchallenge-sepoct-autumn cols
i-spy-with-my-little-eye-added-text background word repeated says "change"


10 comments:
Very pretty fall card. The colors go well together. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.
This is beautiful Carol, a super masculine card, love the papers and the colour mix, which I agree is an unusual mix, but actually works really well. Love the staples, leaf, and the sentiment. I've got 2 hats on today, so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
Love the blue and brown mix, very autumnal. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Beautifully done Carol. Love these colors and such a great design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye challenge!
Lovely fall Card. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday
Oh Carol . . . this is beautiful and I LOVE your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Fantastic grunge card!! Thanks for playing along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your designer papers are perfect for our theme and it meets our masculine requirement as well...well done!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G390
What a fascinating card Carol - that paper is intriguing, and you have complemented it perfectly with the added strips
Blessings
Maxine
Your hybrid card is ever so eye-catching; fall fabulous! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
~carol
Another great card, love seeing them in the gallery, love the leaves and the colors are wonderful.Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above and have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/ACA
Post a Comment