Translate

23 September, 2026

Washi Here for You

 


I'm enjoying using washi at the moment, having not used it for a long long time.  This is for recognition of breast cancer.

I used a black panel to arrange the washi in random fashion, tearing the ends.  The sentiment is Waffle Flower stamps and diecut, inked with JuiseyArt hybrid ink.  Added bow and sparkly sequins.

Shared on challenges:     

doubleD-926-pretty-in-pink



6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Carol this is wonderful - a great use of some fabulous washi tape.
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

What a fabulous way to use your washi tape, when I first saw it I thought it was all paper scraps, you fooled me, LOL!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Word Power!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Double D, Word Power Co-Owner

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love all the washi tape of which I have quite a few all neglected!
Carol x

Donna Phelan said...

What a great idea! Love your pretty Washi prints, makes for a lovely background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pretty In Pink Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Diane said...

Me again, thanks for sharing your pretty washi card with us at The Neglected Stuff!
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner

Dawn T said...

Beautiful washi and a beautiful card.